Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Yes, I chased down the cupcake truck......

I have been following this local company on Facebook called 3 Girls Cupcakes. They are a mobile cupcake company that travels to different spots everyday, and you have to like them on Facebook to find out there locations. Well, this morning, while Matthew and I were making one of our weekly trips to Target (okay, okay....it was our second trip this week!), I checked my Facebook and realized they were just down the street! So Matthew and I chased down the cupcake truck. :-)

I picked up the double chocolate and got Michael the cookies n' cream as a surprise for after school. (And yes, I will be using quite a few weekly Weight Watchers points for this one...but so worth it!). I had to share the photos, they were amazing!

You can find out more about 3 Girls Cupcakes at www.3girlscupcakes.com.

Cookies n' Cream
"Can I eat it now...please?!"
Yum!
Double chocolate
Where's mine, Mom??


4 comments:

  1. They look so yummy! How cool that you have a cupcake truck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so now I'm totally following them on FB! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I think they make quite a few stops downtown, Diana!

    ReplyDelete