Monday, April 18, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt

This past Sunday, the kids and I joined some of our good friends, Charley, Tara, and their daughter, Elise, and went to an Easter Egg hunt at the local Bass Pro Shop. We had a blast! They hide eggs throughout the inside of the store, and once each child gets 5 eggs, they turn them in for candy and a craft set (although Michael was much more interested in the candy than the craft!).

And, of course, we had to see the Easter Bunny. I knew, as we were standing in line, that Matthew was not going to like this. He kept looking at me, then the bunny, then me again. And sure enough, the moment I put him in the Easter Bunny's lap, he lost it! I should have known, given how our last Santa Clause experience went. However, the nice thing was they gave every kid a picture FOR FREE! Yes, I said free!

Anyways, Michael had a great time, and we are looking for all the Easter activities going on this week. :-)

Easter 2011 (sorry for the bad scanned copy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment