Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Here we go....

 Yes, I finally decided to join the world of blogging, in an attempt to document my kids lives, as well as have as much "adult interaction" a stay at home mom can get from an online blog. :-)

To start off, I have been married for almost 5 years (wow - that went fast!), to my high school sweetheart, Ben. He is a KC firefighter and absolutely loves what he does. We have two kids, Michael (4 years old) and Matthew (11 months old) who keep me extremely busy! Michael currently is in preschool and loves to play any type of sport. He is my "I want to be outside and get dirty" child, and a total daddy's boy. Matthew is walking everywhere, teething, and just full of smiles, and definitely a momma's boy! Its amazing to see how similar, yet different, they are. I can't wait to watch them grow up together.

As for me, I love to take pictures, so I will apologize now for all the pictures I will probably post. Currently, Matthew is trying to throw balls at the computer to play, so I will post a few now of the kiddos.

I am interested to see how this goes. I hope I at least get one follower!!

Michael

Matthew

3 comments:

  1. Dawn,
    This is so great!! I'm not a blogger, but I have a few friends who have started and I love reading how life is. FB is great, but blogs seems to give people another sort of "voice". Your family seems to be doing so well and look super happy. I look forward to ALL the pictures (that's what parents do!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first time I have ever "followed" a blog....and I picked a person who I have met once I think;) Looking forward to your posts and learning more about you guys!

    ReplyDelete